- During registration, we ask you for your personal details, such as name, address, contact details, email, etc. We ensure the encryption of your personal information.
- To preserve the safety rights of the community, the user should use their actual identity for creating the account.
- The user must be aged 18 or above. In another case, users, aged below 18, can use the account of their guardian or parent, with their permission.
- For fluent communication, it is recommended to provide correct contact details.
- Customers should check that their email is valid and working correctly, so customers can receive emails on time.
Scroll To Top